Subject: [PATCH v2 00/23] V2: Break up from one patch to multiple

From: Scott Schafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:12:29 -0600

I broke up the changes from one patch to many so each patch has more
defined changes. I also added a few other patches for formatting issues
I missed in the original patch. 

Scott Schafer (23):
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK extra blank lines in many files
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Alignment should match open parenthesis
  staging:qlge: Fix WARNING: Missing a blank line after declarations
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: Missing a blank line after declarations
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Blank lines aren't necessary before a close
    brace '}'
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Blank lines aren't necessary after an open
    brace '{'
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: quoted string split across lines
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Unnecessary parentheses around
    mpi_coredump->mpi_global_header
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: No space is necessary after a cast
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: blank line after function/struct/union/enum
    declarations
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: braces {} should be used on all arms of this
    statement
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: please, no space before tabs in qlge.h
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: spaces preferred around that (ctx:VxV)
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: Unnecessary space before function pointer
    arguments
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: please, no spaces at the start of a line
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: Block comments use a trailing */ on a
    separate line
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: else is not generally useful after a break
    or return
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Prefer using the BIT macro
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: msleep < 20ms can sleep for up to 20ms
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: usleep_range is preferred over udelay
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: suspect code indent for conditional
    statements
  staging: qlge: Fix CHECK: Unbalanced braces around else statement
  staging: qlge: Fix WARNING: Avoid multiple line dereference

 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge.h         |  43 ++--
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_dbg.c     |  97 ++++----
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_ethtool.c |  60 ++---
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c    | 336 +++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_mpi.c     |  71 +++---
 5 files changed, 293 insertions(+), 314 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1