Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:24:42 +0100

Misc improvements for stmmac.

1) Adds more information regarding HW Caps in the DebugFS file.

2) Allows interrupts to be independently enabled or disabled so that we don't
have to schedule both TX and RX NAPIs.

3) Stops using a magic number in coalesce timer re-arm.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (3):
  net: stmmac: Print more information in DebugFS DMA Capabilities file
  net: stmmac: Let TX and RX interrupts be independently
    enabled/disabled
  net: stmmac: Always use TX coalesce timer value when rescheduling

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c  | 24 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h   | 11 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_lib.c   | 47 ++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_dma.h    |  6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c    | 22 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c | 24 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 88 ++++++++++++++++------
 10 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4