Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/3] Single-cpu updates for per-cpu maps

From: Paul Chaignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:22:54 +0100

Currently, userspace programs have to update the values of all CPUs at
once when updating per-cpu maps.  This limitation prevents the update of a
single CPU's value without the risk of missing concurrent updates on other
CPU's values.

The first patch allows userspace to update the value of a specific CPU in
per-cpu maps.  The second and last patches add test cases and support in
bpftool respectively.

Paul Chaignon (3):
  bpf: Single-cpu updates for per-cpu maps
  selftests/bpf: Tests for single-cpu updates of per-cpu maps
  bpftool: Support single-cpu updates for per-cpu maps

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  4 ++
 kernel/bpf/arraymap.c                         | 19 +++--
 kernel/bpf/hashtab.c                          | 49 +++++++------
 kernel/bpf/local_storage.c                    | 16 +++--
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          | 17 +++--
 .../bpf/bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-map.rst | 13 ++--
 tools/bpf/bpftool/bash-completion/bpftool     |  2 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/map.c                       | 70 ++++++++++++++-----
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  4 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_maps.c       | 34 ++++++++-
 10 files changed, 168 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0