Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/8] net: stmmac: ETF support

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:24:08 +0100

This series adds the support for ETF scheduler in stmmac.

1) Starts adding the support by implementing Enhanced Descriptors in stmmac
main core. This is needed for ETF feature in XGMAC and QoS cores.

2) Integrates the ETF logic into stmmac TC core.

3) and 4) adds the HW specific support for ETF in XGMAC and QoS cores. The
IP feature is called TBS (Time Based Scheduling).

5) Enables ETF in GMAC5 IPK PCI entry for all Queues except Queue 0.

6) Adds the new TBS feature and even more information into the debugFS
HW features file.

7) Switches the selftests mechanism to use dev_direct_xmit() so that we can
send packets on specific Queues.

8) Adds a new test for TBS feature.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (8):
  net: stmmac: Initial support for TBS
  net: stmmac: tc: Add support for ETF Scheduler using TBS
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add TBS support
  net: stmmac: gmac4+: Add TBS support
  net: stmmac: pci: Enable TBS on GMAC5 IPK PCI entry
  net: stmmac: Add missing information in DebugFS capabilities file
  net: stmmac: selftests: Switch to dev_direct_xmit()
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add a test for TBS feature

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs.h        |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c |  10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.h |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |  21 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h   |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  13 ++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  24 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  12 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 207 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pci.c   |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c |  96 ++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    |  21 +++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |   1 +
 17 files changed, 362 insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4