Subject: [PATCH net 0/8] Marvell atlantic 2020/02 updates

From: Igor Russkikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 18:44:50 +0300

Hi David, here is another set of bugfixes on AQC family found on
last integration phase.

Dmitry Bezrukov (1):
  net: atlantic: checksum compat issue

Dmitry Bogdanov (2):
  net: atlantic: check rpc result and wait for rpc address
  net: atlantic: fix out of range usage of active_vlans array

Egor Pomozov (1):
  net: atlantic: ptp gpio adjustments

Nikita Danilov (1):
  net: atlantic: better loopback mode handling

Pavel Belous (3):
  net: atlantic: fix use after free kasan warn
  net: atlantic: fix potential error handling
  net: atlantic: possible fault in transition to hibernation

 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ethtool.c   |  5 +++++
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_filters.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_hw.h    |  2 ++
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_nic.c   |  8 +++----
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_pci_func.c  | 13 ++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ring.c  | 10 ++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ring.h  |  3 ++-
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.c      | 22 ++++++++++++-------
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.c   | 19 ++++++++++++++--
 .../atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils_fw2x.c       | 12 ++++++++++
 10 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1