Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next 0/7] iproute2: fully support for geneve/vxlan/erspan options

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 13:39:51 +0800

Patch 1-3 add the geneve/vxlan/erspan options support for
iproute_lwtunnel, and Patch 4-5 add the vxlan/erspan options
for tc m_tunnel_key, and Patch 6-7 add the vxlan/erspan options
for tc f_flower.

In kernel space, these features have been supported since these
patchsets:

  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1190172/
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1198854/

Xin Long (7):
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for geneve metadata
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for vxlan metadata
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for erspan metadata
  tc: m_tunnel_key: add options support for vxlan
  tc: m_tunnel_key: add options support for erpsan
  tc: f_flower: add options support for vxlan
  tc: f_flower: add options support for erspan

 ip/iproute_lwtunnel.c    | 362 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 man/man8/tc-flower.8     |  26 ++++
 man/man8/tc-tunnel_key.8 |  20 ++-
 tc/f_flower.c            | 300 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 tc/m_tunnel_key.c        | 209 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 5 files changed, 889 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0