Subject: [PATCH 00/28] Manually convert network text files to ReST (part 1)

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 16:17:20 +0100

Manually convert Documentation/networking text files to ReST.

As there are lots of unconverted files there, I have ~120 patches.
So, I'll split the conversion into 4 parts. This is the first patch.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (28):
  docs: networking: caif: convert to ReST
  docs: networking: convert 6lowpan.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert 6pack.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert altera_tse.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert arcnet-hardware.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert arcnet.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert atm.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert ax25.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert baycom.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert bonding.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert cdc_mbim.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert cops.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert cxacru.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert dccp.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert dctcp.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert decnet.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert defza.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert dns_resolver.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert driver.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert eql.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert fib_trie.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert filter.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert fore200e.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert framerelay.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert generic-hdlc.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert generic_netlink.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert gen_stats.txt to ReST
  docs: networking: convert gtp.txt to ReST

 .../networking/{6lowpan.txt => 6lowpan.rst}   |   29 +-
 .../networking/{6pack.txt => 6pack.rst}       |   46 +-
 .../{altera_tse.txt => altera_tse.rst}        |   87 +-
 ...rcnet-hardware.txt => arcnet-hardware.rst} | 2169 +++++++++--------
 .../networking/{arcnet.txt => arcnet.rst}     |  348 +--
 Documentation/networking/{atm.txt => atm.rst} |    6 +
 .../networking/{ax25.txt => ax25.rst}         |    6 +
 .../networking/{baycom.txt => baycom.rst}     |  110 +-
 .../networking/{bonding.txt => bonding.rst}   | 1273 +++++-----
 Documentation/networking/caif/caif.rst        |    2 -
 Documentation/networking/caif/index.rst       |   13 +
 .../caif/{Linux-CAIF.txt => linux_caif.rst}   |   54 +-
 Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.rst |  229 ++
 Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.txt |  208 --
 .../networking/{cdc_mbim.txt => cdc_mbim.rst} |   76 +-
 Documentation/networking/cops.rst             |   80 +
 Documentation/networking/cops.txt             |   63 -
 .../networking/{cxacru.txt => cxacru.rst}     |   86 +-
 .../networking/{dccp.txt => dccp.rst}         |   39 +-
 .../networking/{dctcp.txt => dctcp.rst}       |   14 +-
 .../networking/{decnet.txt => decnet.rst}     |   77 +-
 .../networking/{defza.txt => defza.rst}       |    8 +-
 .../{dns_resolver.txt => dns_resolver.rst}    |   52 +-
 .../networking/{driver.txt => driver.rst}     |   22 +-
 Documentation/networking/{eql.txt => eql.rst} |  445 ++--
 .../networking/{fib_trie.txt => fib_trie.rst} |   16 +-
 .../networking/{filter.txt => filter.rst}     |  850 ++++---
 .../networking/{fore200e.txt => fore200e.rst} |    8 +-
 .../{framerelay.txt => framerelay.rst}        |   21 +-
 .../{gen_stats.txt => gen_stats.rst}          |   98 +-
 .../{generic-hdlc.txt => generic-hdlc.rst}    |   86 +-
 ...eneric_netlink.txt => generic_netlink.rst} |    6 +
 Documentation/networking/{gtp.txt => gtp.rst} |   95 +-
 Documentation/networking/index.rst            |   28 +
 34 files changed, 3610 insertions(+), 3140 deletions(-)
 rename Documentation/networking/{6lowpan.txt => 6lowpan.rst} (64%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{6pack.txt => 6pack.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{altera_tse.txt => altera_tse.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{arcnet-hardware.txt => arcnet-hardware.rst} (66%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{arcnet.txt => arcnet.rst} (76%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{atm.txt => atm.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{ax25.txt => ax25.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{baycom.txt => baycom.rst} (58%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{bonding.txt => bonding.rst} (75%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/caif/index.rst
 rename Documentation/networking/caif/{Linux-CAIF.txt => linux_caif.rst} (90%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.txt
 rename Documentation/networking/{cdc_mbim.txt => cdc_mbim.rst} (88%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/cops.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/networking/cops.txt
 rename Documentation/networking/{cxacru.txt => cxacru.rst} (66%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{dccp.txt => dccp.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{dctcp.txt => dctcp.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{decnet.txt => decnet.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{defza.txt => defza.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{dns_resolver.txt => dns_resolver.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{driver.txt => driver.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{eql.txt => eql.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{fib_trie.txt => fib_trie.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{filter.txt => filter.rst} (77%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{fore200e.txt => fore200e.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{framerelay.txt => framerelay.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{gen_stats.txt => gen_stats.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{generic-hdlc.txt => generic-hdlc.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{generic_netlink.txt => generic_netlink.rst} (64%)
 rename Documentation/networking/{gtp.txt => gtp.rst} (79%)

-- 
2.24.1