Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] Improvements for SONIC ethernet drivers

From: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:18:50 +1100

Hi David,

Now that the necessary sonic driver fixes have been merged, and the merge
window has closed again, I'm sending the remainder of my sonic driver
patch queue.

A couple of these patches will have to be applied in sequence to avoid
'git am' rejects. The others are independent and could have been submitted
individually. Please let me know if I should do that.

The complete sonic driver patch queue was tested on National Semiconductor
hardware (macsonic), qemu-system-m68k (macsonic) and qemu-system-mips64el
(jazzsonic).

Finn Thain (7):
  net/sonic: Remove obsolete comment
  net/sonic: Refactor duplicated code
  net/sonic: Remove redundant next_tx variable
  net/sonic: Remove redundant netif_start_queue() call
  net/sonic: Remove explicit memory barriers
  net/sonic: Start packet transmission immediately
  net/macsonic: Remove interrupt handler wrapper

 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/jazzsonic.c | 31 +----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/macsonic.c  | 48 +++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/sonic.c     | 66 +++++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/sonic.h     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/xtsonic.c   | 40 +-------------
 5 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1