Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] add xdp ethtool stats to mvneta driver

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 22:07:28 +0100

Rework mvneta stats accounting in order to introduce xdp ethtool
statistics in the mvneta driver.
Introduce xdp_redirect, xdp_pass, xdp_drop and xdp_tx counters to
ethtool statistics.
Fix skb_alloc_error and refill_error ethtool accounting

Lorenzo Bianconi (5):
  net: mvneta: move refill_err and skb_alloc_err in per-cpu stats
  net: mvneta: rely on open-coding updating stats for non-xdp and tx
    path
  net: mvneta: rely on struct mvneta_stats in mvneta_update_stats
    routine
  net: mvneta: introduce xdp counters to ethtool
  net: mvneta: get rid of xdp_ret in mvneta_swbm_rx_frame

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 227 ++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 163 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1