Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/4] net: ll_temac: Bugfixes

From: Esben Haabendal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 07:47:09 +0100

Fix a number of bugs which have been present since the first commit.

The bugs fixed in patch 1,2 and 4 have all been observed in real systems, and
was relatively easy to reproduce given an appropriate stress setup.

Changes since v1:

- Changed error handling of of dma_map_single() in temac_start_xmit() to drop
  packet instead of returning NETDEV_TX_BUSY.

Esben Haabendal (4):
  net: ll_temac: Fix race condition causing TX hang
  net: ll_temac: Add more error handling of dma_map_single() calls
  net: ll_temac: Fix RX buffer descriptor handling on GFP_ATOMIC
    pressure
  net: ll_temac: Handle DMA halt condition caused by buffer underrun

 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/ll_temac.h      |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/ll_temac_main.c | 209 ++++++++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 175 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0