Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Kselftest integration into Kernel CI - Part 1

From: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:13:31 -0700

This patch series consists of first round of fixes to integrate
Kselftest into Kernel CI.

You can find full list of problems in my announcement I sent out
last week:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/2/27/2221

These fixes to android and seccomp tests address relocatable support.
However, they will still leave the source directory dirty.

android test does headers_install in source directory. This is an easier
problem to fix. seccomp on the other hand builds fixdep scripts under
scripts/basic and installs headers in the source directory. It is linked
to solving bpf relocatable build issue which I haven't given it a lot of
thought for now.

There is no dependency on source directory for run-time which is what
we want.

I will apply these kernelci topic branch for testing 
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shuah/linux-kselftest.git

Shuah Khan (4):
  selftests: Fix kselftest O=objdir build from cluttering top level
    objdir
  selftests: Fix seccomp to support relocatable build (O=objdir)
  selftests: android: ion: Fix ionmap_test compile error
  selftests: android: Fix custom install from skipping test progs

 tools/testing/selftests/Makefile             |  4 ++--
 tools/testing/selftests/android/Makefile     |  2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/android/ion/Makefile |  2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/seccomp/Makefile     | 16 +++-------------
 4 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1