Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] mptcp: simplify mptcp_accept()

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:13:20 +0100

Currently we allocate the MPTCP master socket at accept time.

The above makes mptcp_accept() quite complex, and requires checks is several
places for NULL MPTCP master socket.

These series simplify the MPTCP accept implementation, moving the master socket
allocation at syn-ack time, so that we drop unneeded checks with the follow-up
patch.

Note: patch 2/2 will conflict with net commit 2398e3991bda ("mptcp: always 
include dack if possible."). If the following will help, I can send a rebased
version of the series after that net is merged back into net-next.

Paolo Abeni (2):
  mptcp: create msk early
  mptcp: drop unneeded checks

 net/mptcp/options.c  |  2 +-
 net/mptcp/protocol.c | 83 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 net/mptcp/protocol.h |  4 +--
 net/mptcp/subflow.c  | 50 ++++++++++++++------------
 net/mptcp/token.c    | 31 ++---------------
 5 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.1