Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next v2 0/2] Support RED ECN nodrop mode

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:12:19 +0200

The kernel supports a new RED mode, "ECN nodrop". In the nodrop mode,
non-ECT packets are always queued, instead of being subject to early
dropping.

This patchset adds support for the RED ECN nodrop mode to iproute2. In
patch #1, kernel headers are synced. #2 adds support for the new mode and
describes it in the man page.

v2:
- Patch #2:
    - When dumping, read TCA_RED_FLAGS as nla_bitfield32 instead of u32.

Petr Machata (2):
  uapi: pkt_sched: Update headers for RED nodrop
  tc: q_red: Support 'nodrop' flag

 include/uapi/linux/pkt_sched.h | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 man/man8/tc-red.8              |  6 +++++-
 tc/q_red.c                     | 25 ++++++++++++++++++++-----
 tc/tc_red.c                    |  5 +++++
 4 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1