Subject: [PATCH ipsec-next 0/5] xfrm: support ipv6 nexthdrs process in transport and beet modes

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:59:20 +0800

For esp transport and beet modes, when the inner ipv6 nexthdrs
are set, the 'proto' and 'transport_header' are needed to fix
in some places, so that the packet can be sent and received
properly, and no panicks are caused.

Note that the inner ipv6 nexthdrs problems don't affect tunnel
mode, as in which ESP nexthdr proto is always IP(6).

Xin Long (5):
  xfrm: allow to accept packets with ipv6 NEXTHDR_HOP in xfrm_input
  xfrm: do pskb_pull properly in __xfrm_transport_prep
  esp6: get the right proto for transport mode in esp6_gso_encap
  esp6: support ipv6 nexthdrs process for beet gso segment
  esp4: support ipv6 nexthdrs process for beet gso segment

 net/ipv4/esp4_offload.c | 14 ++++++++++----
 net/ipv6/esp6_offload.c | 19 ++++++++++++++++---
 net/xfrm/xfrm_device.c  |  8 +++-----
 net/xfrm/xfrm_input.c   |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0