Subject: [PATCHv4 iproute2-next 0/7] iproute2: fully support for geneve/vxlan/erspan options

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:27:44 +0800

Patch 1-3 add the geneve/vxlan/erspan options support for
iproute_lwtunnel, and Patch 4-5 add the vxlan/erspan options
for tc m_tunnel_key, and Patch 6-7 add the vxlan/erspan options
for tc f_flower.

In kernel space, these features have been supported since these
patchsets:

  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1190172/
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1198854/

v1->v2:
  - improve the bash commands in changelog as David A. suggested.
  - use PRINT_ANY to support dummping with json format as Stephen
    suggested.
v2->v3:
  - implement proper JSON array for opts as Stephen suggested.
v3->v4:
  - Basically we print all options as uint, other than 'data' in
    the 1st patch as a hex string.
  - As Stephen's suggestion, we keep all those options of the same
    format between input and output, and between json and non json.

Xin Long (7):
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for geneve metadata
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for vxlan metadata
  iproute_lwtunnel: add options support for erspan metadata
  tc: m_tunnel_key: add options support for vxlan
  tc: m_tunnel_key: add options support for erpsan
  tc: f_flower: add options support for vxlan
  tc: f_flower: add options support for erspan

 ip/iproute_lwtunnel.c    | 382 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 man/man8/tc-flower.8     |  25 ++++
 man/man8/tc-tunnel_key.8 |  20 ++-
 tc/f_flower.c            | 301 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 tc/m_tunnel_key.c        | 199 ++++++++++++++++++++++--
 5 files changed, 899 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0