Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] staging: qlge: Checkpatch.pl indentation fixes in qlge_main.c

From: Rylan Dmello <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:31:54 -0400

This patchset fixes some indentation- and style-related issues in qlge_main.c
reported by checkpatch.pl, such as:

  WARNING: Avoid multiple line dereference
  WARNING: line over 80 characters
  WARNING: suspect code indent for conditional statements

v2:
 - Addressed feedback from Joe Perches by unindenting
   ql_set_mac_addr_reg and by replacing goto statements with break
   statements in the function.

Rylan Dmello (7):
  staging: qlge: Fix indentation in ql_set_mac_addr_reg
  staging: qlge: Remove gotos from ql_set_mac_addr_reg
  staging: qlge: Fix indentation in ql_get_mac_addr_reg
  staging: qlge: Remove goto statements from ql_get_mac_addr_reg
  staging: qlge: Remove multi-line dereference from ql_request_irq
  staging: qlge: Fix suspect code indent warning in ql_init_device
  staging: qlge: Fix function argument alignment warning in
    ql_init_device

 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c | 258 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 1 file changed, 120 insertions(+), 138 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2