Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] net: qed/qede: critical hw error handling

From: Igor Russkikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 14:33:02 +0300

FastLinQ devices as a complex systems may observe various hardware
level error conditions, both severe and recoverable.

Driver is able to detect and report this, but so far it only did
trace/dmesg based reporting.

Here we implement an extended hw error detection, service task
handler captures a dump for the later analysis.

I also resubmit a patch from Denis Bolotin on tx timeout handler,
addressing David's comment regarding recovery procedure as an extra
reaction on this event.

Denis Bolotin (1):
  net: qede: Implement ndo_tx_timeout

Igor Russkikh (11):
  net: qed: adding hw_err states and handling
  net: qede: add hw err scheduled handler
  net: qed: invoke err notify on critical areas
  net: qed: critical err reporting to management firmware
  net: qed: cleanup debug related declarations
  net: qed: gather debug data on hw errors
  net: qed: attention clearing properties
  net: qede: optional hw recovery procedure
  net: qed: introduce critical fan failure handler
  net: qed: introduce critical hardware error handler
  net: qed: fix bad formatting

 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed.h         |  18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_debug.c   | 102 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_debug.h   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_dev.c     |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_hsi.h     |  49 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_hw.c      |  42 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_hw.h      |  15 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_int.c     |  40 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_int.h     |  11 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_main.c    |  35 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_mcp.c     | 254 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_mcp.h     |  28 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_spq.c     |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede.h       |  14 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_ethtool.c   |  24 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_main.c  | 150 ++++++++++-
 include/linux/qed/qed_if.h                    |  27 +-
 17 files changed, 784 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1