Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] Add get{peer,sock}name cgroup attach types

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 17:35:11 +0200

Trivial patch to add get{peer,sock}name cgroup attach types to the BPF
sock_addr programs in order to enable rewriting sockaddr structs from
both calls along with libbpf and bpftool support as well as selftests.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (4):
  bpf: add get{peer,sock}name attach types for sock_addr
  bpf, libbpf: enable get{peer,sock}name attach types
  bpf, bpftool: enable get{peer,sock}name attach types
  bpf, testing: add get{peer,sock}name selftests to test_progs

 include/linux/bpf-cgroup.h                    |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   4 +
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          |  12 ++
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |   6 +-
 net/core/filter.c                             |   4 +
 net/ipv4/af_inet.c                            |   8 +-
 net/ipv6/af_inet6.c                           |   9 +-
 .../bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-cgroup.rst  |  10 +-
 .../bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-prog.rst    |   3 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/bash-completion/bpftool     |  15 ++-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/cgroup.c                    |   7 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/main.h                      |   4 +
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c                      |   6 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   4 +
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                        |   8 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.c |  11 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.h |   1 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/connect_force_port.c       | 107 +++++++++++++-----
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port4.c |  59 +++++++++-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port6.c |  70 +++++++++++-
 20 files changed, 295 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0