Subject: [RFC bpf-next 0/2] introduce support for XDP programs in cpumaps

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 18:11:30 +0200

Similar to what David Ahern proposed here [1] for DEVMAPs, introduce the
capability to attach and run a XDP program to cpumap entries.
The idea behind this feature is to add the possibility to define on which CPU
run the eBPF program if the underlying hw does not support RSS.
Even if the series is functional, at the moment some bit are missing
(e.g XDP_REDIRECT support or defining a new attach type).
The goal of this series is to get feebacks to add missing features.

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netdev/cover/[email-masked]/

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  bpf: cpumap: add the possibility to attach a eBPF program to cpumap
  samples/bpf: xdp_redirect_cpu: load a eBPF program on cpu_map

 kernel/bpf/cpumap.c                 | 111 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 samples/bpf/xdp_redirect_cpu_kern.c |  24 +++++-
 samples/bpf/xdp_redirect_cpu_user.c |  83 +++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 185 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2