Subject: [PATCH v3 bpf-next 0/2] introduce xdp_convert_frame_to_buff routine

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:47:27 +0200

Rename convert_to_xdp_frame in xdp_convert_buff_to_frame in order to use
standard 'xdp' prefix

Changes since v2:
- rename convert_to_xdp_buff in xdp_convert_frame_to_buff
- rename convert_to_xdp_frame in xdp_convert_buff_to_frame adding patch 2/2

Changes since v1:
- rely on frame->data pointer to compute xdp->data_hard_start one

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  xdp: introduce xdp_convert_frame_to_buff utility routine
  xdp: rename convert_to_xdp_frame in xdp_convert_buff_to_frame

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_txrx_lib.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_xsk.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/socionext/netsec.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_priv.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/tun.c                                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/veth.c                               |  8 ++------
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                         |  4 ++--
 include/net/xdp.h                                | 12 +++++++++++-
 kernel/bpf/cpumap.c                              |  2 +-
 kernel/bpf/devmap.c                              |  2 +-
 16 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2