Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/3] Extending bpf_setsockopt with SO_BINDTODEVICE sockopt

From: Ferenc Fejes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 23:08:59 +0200

This option makes it possible to programatically bind sockets
to netdevices. With the help of this option sockets 
of VRF unaware applications could be distributed between 
multiple VRFs with an eBPF program. This lets the applications
benefit from multiple possible routes.

v2:
- splitting up the patch to three parts
- lock_sk parameter for optional locking in sock_bindtoindex - Stanislav Fomichev
- testing the SO_BINDTODEVICE option - Andrii Nakryiko

Ferenc Fejes (3):
  net: Make locking in sock_bindtoindex optional
  bpf: Allow SO_BINDTODEVICE opt in bpf_setsockopt
  selftests/bpf: Add test for SO_BINDTODEVICE opt of bpf_setsockopt

 include/net/sock.h                            |  2 +-
 net/core/filter.c                             | 27 ++++++++++++++-
 net/core/sock.c                               | 10 +++---
 net/ipv4/udp_tunnel.c                         |  2 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_udp_tunnel.c                     |  2 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/connect4_prog.c       | 33 +++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1