Subject: [PATCH 0/2] net: dsa: qca8k: Add SGMII configuration options

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:08:24 +0100

This pair of patches adds some SGMII device tree configuration options
for the QCA8K switch driver, and the associated documentation.

At present the driver does no configuration of the SGMII port, even if
it is selected. These changes allow configuration of how it is connected
up (i.e. connected to an external phy, or to a CPU, or to an SFP cage)
as well as allowing for autonegotiation to be disabled and a delay
configured.

Tested on a MikroTik RB3011; the second switch is connected to the CPU
via SGMII.

Jonathan McDowell (2):
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: qca8k: document SGMII properties
  net: dsa: qca8k: introduce SGMII configuration options

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/qca8k.txt     |  4 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.c                       | 44 ++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.h                       | 12 +++++
 3 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.20.1