Subject: [RFC PATCH v3 0/2] net: dsa: qca8k: Improve SGMII interface handling

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:13:36 +0100

Ok, take 3. This splits out the PHYLINK change to a separate patch which
should have no effect on functionality, and then adds the SGMII clean-ups
(i.e. the missing initialisation) on top of that as a second patch.

As before, tested with a device where the CPU connection is RGMII (i.e.
the common current use case) + one where the CPU connection is SGMII. I
don't have any devices where the SGMII interface is brought out to
something other than the CPU.

v3:
- Move phylink changes to separate patch
- Address rmk review comments
v2:
- Switch to phylink
- Avoid need for device tree configuration options

Jonathan McDowell (2):
  net: dsa: qca8k: Switch to PHYLINK instead of PHYLIB
  net: dsa: qca8k: Improve SGMII interface handling

 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.c | 337 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.h |  13 ++
 2 files changed, 252 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1