Subject: [PATCH 0/6] rework mvneta napi_poll loop for XDP multi-buffers

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:57:17 +0200

Rework mvneta_rx_swbm routine in order to process all rx descriptors before
building the skb or run the xdp program attached to the interface.
Introduce xdp_get_shared_info_from_{buff,frame} utility routines to get the
skb_shared_info pointer from xdp_buff or xdp_frame.
This is a preliminary series to enable multi-buffers and jumbo frames for XDP
according to [1]

[1] https://github.com/xdp-project/xdp-project/blob/master/areas/core/xdp-multi-buffer01-design.org

Lorenzo Bianconi (6):
  xdp: introduce xdp_get_shared_info_from_{buff,frame} utility routines
  net: mvneta: move skb build after descriptors processing
  net: mvneta: move mvneta_run_xdp after descriptors processing
  net: mvneta: drop all fragments in XDP_DROP
  net: mvneta: get rid of skb in mvneta_rx_queue
  net: mvneta: move rxq->left_size on the stack

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 220 ++++++++++++++------------
 include/net/xdp.h                     |  15 ++
 2 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2