Subject: [PATCH ipsec-next 0/3] xfrm: not register one xfrm(6)_tunnel object twice

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:42:35 +0800

Now in ip(6)_vti and xfrm interface tunnel support, it uses the
same xfrm(6)_tunnel object to handle for AF_NET and AF_INET6 by
registering it twice.

However the xfrm(6)_tunnel object is linked into a list with its
'next' pointer. The second registering will cause its 'next'
pointer to be overwritten, and break the list.

So this patchset is to add a new xfrm(6)_tunnel object for each
of them and register it, although its members are the same with
the old one.

Xin Long (3):
  ip_vti: not register vti_ipip_handler twice
  ip6_vti: not register vti_ipv6_handler twice
  xfrm: interface: not xfrmi_ipv6/ipip_handler twice

 net/ipv4/ip_vti.c         | 13 ++++++++++---
 net/ipv6/ip6_vti.c        | 13 ++++++++++---
 net/xfrm/xfrm_interface.c | 22 ++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0