Subject: [PATCH 0/6] staging: qlge: General cleanup and refactor.

From: Suraj Upadhyay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:44:27 +0530

Hii,
	This patchest aims to remove several of the checkpatch.pl
warnings and refactor some ugly while loops into for loops for better
readability.
Some of the issues are found with checkpatch and others were listed in
qlge/TODO.

Thanks,

Suraj Upadhyay (6):
  staging: qlge: qlge.h: Function definition arguments should have
    names.
  staging: qlge: qlge.h: Insert line after declaration.
  staging: qlge: qlge_dbg: Simplify while statements
  staging: qlge: qlge_main: Simplify while statements.
  staging: qlge: qlge_mpi: Simplify while statements.
  staging: qlge: qlge_ethtool: Remove one byte memset.

 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge.h         |  7 +++--
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_dbg.c     |  5 ++-
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_ethtool.c |  4 +--
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c    | 49 +++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_mpi.c     | 32 +++++++++----------
 5 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1