Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] net: dsa: microchip: delete dead code

From: Helmut Grohne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:55:20 +0200

Andrew Lunn asked me to turn my dead code removal RFC patch into a real
one splitting it per member. This is what this v2 series does. Some
parts of the RFC patch are already applied via:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=b20a6b29a811bee0e44b64958d415eb50436154c

All other structure members are read at least once.

Helmut

Helmut Grohne (6):
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_port.phy
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_port.sgmii
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_port.force
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_device.last_port
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_device.regs_size
  net: dsa: microchip: delete unused member ksz_device.overrides

 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz8795.c    | 2 --
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz9477.c    | 8 --------
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz_common.h | 6 ------
 3 files changed, 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1