Subject: [PATCH v2 net 0/3] net: qed disable aRFS in NPAR and 100G

From: Dmitry Bogdanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:43:26 +0300

This patchset fixes some recent issues found by customers.

v2:
  correct hash in Fixes tag

Dmitry Bogdanov (3):
  net: qed: Disable aRFS for NPAR and 100G
  net: qede: Disable aRFS for NPAR and 100G
  qed: RDMA personality shouldn't fail VF load

 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_dev.c      | 11 ++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_l2.c       |  3 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_main.c     |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_sriov.c    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_filter.c |  3 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_main.c   | 11 +++++------
 include/linux/qed/qed_if.h                     |  1 +
 7 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1