Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] mvneta: introduce XDP multi-buffer support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:13:45 +0200

Finalize XDP multi-buffer support for mvneta driver introducing the capability
to map non-linear buffers on tx side.
Introduce multi-buffer bit (mb) in xdp_frame/xdp_buffer to specify if
shared_info area has been properly initialized.
Initialize multi-buffer bit (mb) to 0 in all XDP-capable drivers.
Add multi-buff support to xdp_return_{buff/frame} utility routines.

Changes since RFC:
- squash multi-buffer bit initialization in a single patch
- add mvneta non-linear XDP buff support for tx side

Lorenzo Bianconi (6):
  xdp: introduce mb in xdp_buff/xdp_frame
  xdp: initialize xdp_buff mb bit to 0 in all XDP drivers
  net: mvneta: update mb bit before passing the xdp buffer to eBPF layer
  xdp: add multi-buff support to xdp_return_{buff/frame}
  net: mvneta: add multi buffer support to XDP_TX
  net: mvneta: enable jumbo frames for XDP

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_xdp.c |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa2/dpaa2-eth.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_txrx.c     |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c         | 92 +++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c    |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |  1 +
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_fp.c    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx.c                 |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/socionext/netsec.c       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c                |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_new.c            |  1 +
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_bpf.c               |  1 +
 drivers/net/tun.c                             |  2 +
 drivers/net/veth.c                            |  1 +
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                      |  2 +
 drivers/net/xen-netfront.c                    |  1 +
 include/net/xdp.h                             | 25 ++++-
 net/core/dev.c                                |  1 +
 net/core/xdp.c                                | 37 ++++++++
 26 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2