Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] Add support for mv88e6393x family of Marvell.

From: Pavana Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:52:26 +1000

Hi,

Thanks for the review.
Following is the updated patchset.

The 6393X family has MV88E6191X, MV88E6193X and MV88E6393X products listed in 
Gigabit Ethernet and Gigabit 10G+ Ethernet categories. There are no 6393 devices 
(without X) but there is 6191 device (without X)from a different family.
The product id is listed with the 'X' in the name so I prefer to retain the 
product name 6393X in the driver whereas we can define the family name as
'MV88E6XXX_FAMILY_6393' without 'X'.

The patchset adds support for modes 5GBASE-R, 10GBASE-R and USXGMII on 
ports 0, 9 and 10.

Tested on MV88E6193X device.

Pavana

Pavana Sharma (3):
  Add support for mv88e6393x family of Marvell.
  Add phy interface for 5GBASER mode
  Change serdes lane parameter from u8 type to int.

 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c    | 119 +++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h    |  20 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global1.h |   2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global2.h |   8 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.c    | 239 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h    |  40 +++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.c  | 297 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.h  |  89 ++++++---
 include/linux/phy.h                 |   3 +
 9 files changed, 730 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1