Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] xdp: introduce bulking for page_pool tx return path

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 20:04:06 +0100

xdp_return_frame and page_pool_put_page are usually run inside the driver
NAPI tx completion loop so it is possible batch them.
Introduce bulking capability in xdp tx return path (XDP_REDIRECT).
Convert mvneta, mvpp2 and mlx5 drivers to xdp_return_frame_bulk APIs.

Lorenzo Bianconi (4):
  net: xdp: introduce bulking for xdp tx return path
  net: page_pool: add bulk support for ptr_ring
  net: mvpp2: add xdp tx return bulking support
  net: mlx5: add xdp tx return bulking support

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c         |  5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c   |  5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c  |  5 +-
 include/net/page_pool.h                       | 26 +++++++++++
 include/net/xdp.h                             |  9 ++++
 net/core/page_pool.c                          | 33 +++++++++++++
 net/core/xdp.c                                | 46 +++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2