Subject: [PATCH v10 0/4] Add support for mv88e6393x family of Marvell

From: Pavana Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:24:11 +1000

Updated patchset after fixing a warning.

Pavana Sharma (4):
  dt-bindings: net: Add 5GBASER phy interface mode
  net: phy: Add 5GBASER interface mode
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Change serdes lane parameter from  u8 type to int
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Add support for mv88e6393x family  of Marvell

 .../bindings/net/ethernet-controller.yaml     |   2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c              | 164 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h              |  20 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global1.h           |   2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global2.h           |   8 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.c              | 240 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h              |  43 ++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.c            | 298 +++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.h            |  93 ++++--
 include/linux/phy.h                           |   5 +
 10 files changed, 783 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1