Subject: [PATCH v3 bpf-next 0/2] introduce xdp_init_buff/xdp_prepare_buff

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:41:47 +0100

Introduce xdp_init_buff and xdp_prepare_buff utility routines to initialize
xdp_buff data structure and remove duplicated code in all XDP capable
drivers.

Changes since v2:
- precompute xdp->data as hard_start + headroom and save it in a local
  variable to reuse it for xdp->data_end and xdp->data_meta in
  xdp_prepare_buff()

Changes since v1:
- introduce xdp_prepare_buff utility routine

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  net: xdp: introduce xdp_init_buff utility routine
  net: xdp: introduce xdp_prepare_buff utility routine

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_xdp.c |  7 ++-----
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  | 11 ++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa/dpaa_eth.c    | 10 ++++------
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa2/dpaa2-eth.c  | 13 +++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c   | 18 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_txrx.c     | 17 +++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c     | 18 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c | 19 +++++++++----------
 .../net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c | 19 +++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c         |  9 +++------
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c   | 13 +++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c    |  8 +++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |  7 ++-----
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c   | 12 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_fp.c    |  7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx.c                 |  9 +++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/socionext/netsec.c       |  8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c                | 17 ++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_new.c            | 17 ++++++-----------
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_bpf.c               |  7 ++-----
 drivers/net/tun.c                             | 11 ++++-------
 drivers/net/veth.c                            | 14 +++++---------
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                      | 18 ++++++------------
 drivers/net/xen-netfront.c                    |  8 +++-----
 include/net/xdp.h                             | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            |  9 +++------
 net/core/dev.c                                | 18 ++++++++----------
 28 files changed, 156 insertions(+), 195 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2