Subject: [net-next PATCH v13 0/4] Add support for mv88e6393x family of Marvell

From: Pavana Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:47:58 +1000

Updated patchset with fixes for enbling IRQ for 5GBASER and 10BASER.

Pavana Sharma (4):
  dt-bindings: net: Add 5GBASER phy interface
  net: phy: Add 5GBASER interface mode
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Change serdes lane parameter type from u8 type to
    int
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Add support for mv88e6393x family of Marvell

 .../bindings/net/ethernet-controller.yaml     |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c              | 164 ++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h              |  20 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global1.h           |   2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global2.h           |   8 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.c              | 238 ++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h              |  43 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.c            | 401 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.h            | 108 +++--
 include/linux/phy.h                           |   4 +
 10 files changed, 888 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1