Subject: [PATCH nf-next v4 0/5] Netfilter egress hook

From: Lukas Wunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:47:00 +0100

Netfilter egress hook, 4th iteration:

Previously traffic control suffered a performance degradation with this
series applied.  Not anymore, see patch [1/5].

Pablo added netfilter egress handling to af_packet, patch [5/5].

Pablo also moved the netfilter egress hook behind traffic control to
address an objection from Daniel Borkmann, see patch [4/5].  The commit
message was amended with Laura's and Pablo's use cases to make it clear
that the series is no longer motivated by an out-of-tree module.
A bunch of small performance improvements and bugfixes were applied.

Please review and test.  Thanks!

Link to previous version:
https://lore.kernel.org/netfilter-devel/[email-masked]/

Lukas Wunner (4):
  net: sched: Micro-optimize egress handling
  netfilter: Rename ingress hook include file
  netfilter: Generalize ingress hook include file
  netfilter: Introduce egress hook

Pablo Neira Ayuso (1):
  af_packet: Introduce egress hook

 include/linux/netdevice.h         |   4 ++
 include/linux/netfilter_ingress.h |  58 ----------------
 include/linux/netfilter_netdev.h  | 112 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter.h    |   1 +
 net/core/dev.c                    |  16 +++--
 net/netfilter/Kconfig             |   8 +++
 net/netfilter/core.c              |  34 ++++++++-
 net/netfilter/nft_chain_filter.c  |   4 +-
 net/packet/af_packet.c            |  35 ++++++++++
 9 files changed, 206 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/netfilter_ingress.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/netfilter_netdev.h

-- 
2.29.2