Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ath10k fixes for warns

From: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 17:42:21 -0700

I have been seeing lockdep asserts for a couple of months and finally
found time to debug and fix the problems. The dmesg looks clean with
these fixes.

Enabling LOCKDEP and ATH10K_DEBUGFS triggers the lockdep assert and
RCU warns.

The first two patches in this series are fixes to lockdep assert and
RCU usage bugs.

The last patch (5/5) is a fix to reduce invalid ht params rate message
noise. Patch 3/4 changes a message from debug to warn. Patch 4 adds
detect to assert not calling ath10k_drain_tx() holding conf_mutex.

Shuah Khan (5):
  ath10k: fix conf_mutex lock assert in ath10k_debug_fw_stats_request()
  ath10k: fix WARNING: suspicious RCU usage
  ath10k: change ath10k_offchan_tx_work() peer present msg to a warn
  ath10k: detect conf_mutex held ath10k_drain_tx() calls
  ath10k: reduce invalid ht params rate message noise

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c     | 13 ++++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi-tlv.c | 15 +++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0