Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] selftests: tc: Test tc-flower's MPLS features

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:05:33 +0100

A couple of patches for exercising the MPLS filters of tc-flower.

Patch 1 tests basic MPLS matching features: those that only work on the
first label stack entry (that is, the mpls_label, mpls_tc, mpls_bos and
mpls_ttl options).

Patch 2 tests the more generic "mpls" and "lse" options, which allow
matching MPLS fields beyond the first stack entry.

In both patches, special care is taken to skip these new tests for
incompatible versions of tc.

Guillaume Nault (2):
  selftests: tc: Add basic mpls_* matching support for tc-flower
  selftests: tc: Add generic mpls matching support for tc-flower

 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/config |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/lib.sh |  41 +++
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/tc_flower.sh     | 307 +++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 348 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.21.3