Subject: [PATCH net v3 0/2] net: prevent infinite loop caused by incorrect proto from virtio_net_hdr_set_proto

From: Balazs Nemeth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:30:59 +0100

These patches prevent an infinite loop for gso packets with a protocol
from virtio net hdr that doesn't match the protocol in the packet.
Note that packets coming from a device without
header_ops->parse_protocol being implemented will not be caught by
the check in virtio_net_hdr_to_skb, but the infinite loop will still
be prevented by the check in the gso layer.

Changes from v2 to v3:
  - Remove unused *eth.
  - Use MPLS_HLEN to also check if the MPLS header length is a multiple
    of four.

Balazs Nemeth (2):
  net: check if protocol extracted by virtio_net_hdr_set_proto is
    correct
  net: avoid infinite loop in mpls_gso_segment when mpls_hlen == 0

 include/linux/virtio_net.h | 7 ++++++-
 net/mpls/mpls_gso.c        | 3 +++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--
2.29.2