Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] kunit: Fix formatting of KUNIT tests to meet the standard

From: Nico Pache <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 04:58:03 -0400

There are few instances of KUNIT tests that are not properly defined.
This commit focuses on correcting these issues to match the standard
defined in the Documentation.

Issues Fixed:
 - tests should end in KUNIT_TEST, some fixes have been applied to
   correct issues were KUNIT_TESTS is used or KUNIT is not mentioned.
 - Tests should default to KUNIT_ALL_TESTS
 - Tests configs tristate should have if !KUNIT_ALL_TESTS

No functional changes other than CONFIG name changes

Changes since v2:
 - Split patch 1 by subcomponents
 - fix issues where config was *KUNIT_TEST_TEST
 - properly threaded/chained messages

Nico Pache (6):
  kunit: ASoC: topology: adhear to KUNIT formatting standard
  kunit: software node: adhear to KUNIT formatting standard
  kunit: ext4: adhear to KUNIT formatting standard
  kunit: lib: adhear to KUNIT formatting standard
  kunit: mptcp: adhear to KUNIT formatting standard
  m68k: update configs to match the proper KUNIT syntax

 arch/m68k/configs/amiga_defconfig    |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/apollo_defconfig   |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/atari_defconfig    |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/bvme6000_defconfig |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/hp300_defconfig    |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/mac_defconfig      |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/multi_defconfig    |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/mvme147_defconfig  |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/mvme16x_defconfig  |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/q40_defconfig      |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/sun3_defconfig     |  6 +++---
 arch/m68k/configs/sun3x_defconfig    |  6 +++---
 drivers/base/test/Kconfig            |  2 +-
 drivers/base/test/Makefile           |  2 +-
 fs/ext4/.kunitconfig                 |  2 +-
 fs/ext4/Kconfig                      |  2 +-
 fs/ext4/Makefile                     |  2 +-
 lib/Kconfig.debug                    | 21 +++++++++++++--------
 lib/Makefile                         |  6 +++---
 net/mptcp/Kconfig                    |  2 +-
 net/mptcp/Makefile                   |  2 +-
 net/mptcp/crypto.c                   |  2 +-
 net/mptcp/token.c                    |  2 +-
 sound/soc/Kconfig                    |  2 +-
 sound/soc/Makefile                   |  4 ++--
 25 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2