Subject: [PATCHv2 net 0/3] sctp: always send a chunk with the asoc that it belongs to

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 04:02:57 +0800

Currently when processing a duplicate COOKIE-ECHO chunk, a new temp
asoc would be created, then it creates the chunks with the new asoc.
However, later on it uses the old asoc to send these chunks, which
has caused quite a few issues.

This patchset is to fix this and make sure that the COOKIE-ACK and
SHUTDOWN chunks are created with the same asoc that will be used to
send them out.

v1->v2:
  - see Patch 3/3.

Xin Long (3):
  sctp: do asoc update earlier in sctp_sf_do_dupcook_a
  Revert "sctp: Fix bundling of SHUTDOWN with COOKIE-ACK"
  sctp: do asoc update earlier in sctp_sf_do_dupcook_b

 include/net/sctp/command.h |  1 -
 net/sctp/sm_sideeffect.c   | 26 ------------------------
 net/sctp/sm_statefuns.c    | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 3 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0