Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix spelling errors of words with stem "eliminat"

From: Sean Gloumeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 00:15:19 -0400

I happened upon a spelling error in v5.5 of the kernel for "eleminating"
in miscdevice.h. After grepping in linux-next I realized that this
error was fixed in miscdevice.h, but found related errors for words
sharing the stem "eliminat". These patches aim to amend these spelling
mistakes, and add entries to scripts/spelling.txt to avoid adding
similar spelling mistakes to the remote in the future.

Sean Gloumeau (3):
  Fix spelling error from "eleminate" to "eliminate"
  Fix spelling error from "elemination" to "elimination"
  Add entries for words with stem "eleminat"

 drivers/net/ethernet/brocade/bna/bnad.c | 2 +-
 fs/jffs2/debug.c                        | 2 +-
 scripts/spelling.txt                    | 3 +++
 3 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9a9aa07ae18be3b77ba132a6eff3a92c9b83e016
-- 
2.31.1