Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] udp: more FRAGLIST fixes

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 17:35:00 +0200

This series includes a bunch of fixes for SKB_GSO_FRAGLIST
packets, popped out while enabling the mentioned GRO type
in non trivial forwarding scenarios.

The last patch extends the existing UDP GRO self-tests to
cover the currently bugged cases.

Paolo Abeni (4):
  net: fix double-free on fraglist GSO skbs
  udp: fix out-of-bound at segmentation time
  udp: fix outer header csum for SKB_GSO_FRAGLIST over UDP tunnel
  selftests: more UDP GRO tests

 net/core/skbuff.c                             |  6 +++
 net/ipv4/udp.c                                |  2 +-
 net/ipv4/udp_offload.c                        | 45 +++++++++++-----
 tools/testing/selftests/net/set_sysfs_attr.sh | 15 ++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/udpgro_fwd.sh     | 54 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/set_sysfs_attr.sh

-- 
2.26.2