Subject: [PATCH 00/12] Fix broken docs references at next-20210602

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:43:06 +0200

There are some broken references at today's linux-next with regards
to files inside Documentation/.

Address them.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (12):
  dt-bindings: power: supply: cpcap-battery: update cpcap-battery.yaml
    reference
  dt-bindings: power: supply: cpcap-charger: update cpcap-charger.yaml
    reference
  dt-bindings: soc: ti: update sci-pm-domain.yaml references
  dt-bindings: clock: update ti,sci-clk.yaml references
  dt-bindings: reset: update ti,sci-reset.yaml references
  dt-bindings: iio: io-channel-mux.yaml: fix a typo
  docs: accounting: update delay-accounting.rst reference
  MAINTAINERS: update faraday,ftrtc010.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update marvell,armada-3700-utmi-phy.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update ti,omap-gpio.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update ti,sci.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update nxp,imx8-jpeg.yaml reference

 Documentation/admin-guide/sysctl/kernel.rst      |  2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/dma/ti-edma.txt          |  4 ++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio-davinci.txt    |  2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-davinci.txt      |  4 ++--
 .../bindings/iio/multiplexer/io-channel-mux.yaml |  2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/motorola-cpcap.txt   |  4 ++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/ti-omap-hsmmc.txt    |  4 ++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/c_can.txt        |  4 ++--
 .../bindings/remoteproc/ti,keystone-rproc.txt    |  4 ++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-davinci.txt      |  2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/ti,j721e-usb.yaml    |  2 +-
 .../bindings/usb/ti,keystone-dwc3.yaml           |  2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                      | 16 ++++++++--------
 13 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1