Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/2] Provide already supported real-time timestamp

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:57:37 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

In case device supports only real-time timestamp, the kernel will
fail to create QP despite rdma-core requested such timestamp type.

It is because device returns free-running timestamp, and the conversion
from free-running to real-time is performed in the user space.

This series fixes it, by returning real-time timestamp.

Thanks

Aharon Landau (2):
  RDMA/mlx5: Refactor get_ts_format functions to simplify code
  RDMA/mlx5: Support real-time timestamp directly from the device

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cq.c               |   6 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |   6 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   7 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c               | 102 ++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |   8 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.h   |  10 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  36 ++-----
 include/linux/mlx5/qp.h                       |   4 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h                  |   2 +
 9 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1