Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/3] Add ConnectX DCS offload support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:06:13 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Rephrase commit message of second patch
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

------------

This patchset from Lior adds support of DCI stream channel (DCS) support.

DCS is an offload to SW load balancing of DC initiator work requests.

A single DC QP initiator (DCI) can be connected to only one target at the time
and can't start new connection until the previous work request is completed.

This limitation causes to delays when the initiator process needs to
transfer data to multiple targets at the same time.

Thanks

Lior Nahmanson (3):
  net/mlx5: Add DCS caps & fields support
  RDMA/mlx5: Separate DCI QP creation logic
  RDMA/mlx5: Add DCS offload support

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c |  10 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c   | 168 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h     |  14 ++-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h      |  17 ++-
 4 files changed, 204 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1