Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] sctp: add some size validations

From: Marcelo Ricardo Leitner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 16:13:40 -0300

Ilja Van Sprundel reported that some size validations on inbound
SCTP packets were missing. After some code review, I noticed two
others that are all fixed here.

Thanks Ilja for reporting this.

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner (4):
  sctp: validate from_addr_param return
  sctp: add size validation when walking chunks
  sctp: validate chunk size in __rcv_asconf_lookup
  sctp: add param size validation for SCTP_PARAM_SET_PRIMARY

 include/net/sctp/structs.h |  2 +-
 net/sctp/bind_addr.c       | 19 +++++++++--------
 net/sctp/input.c           | 11 +++++++---
 net/sctp/ipv6.c            |  7 ++++++-
 net/sctp/protocol.c        |  7 ++++++-
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c   | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 6 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1