Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] selftests: forwarding: Tests redirects between L3 and L2 devices

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:51:36 +0200

Following merge commit 8eb517a2a4ae ("Merge branch 'reset-mac'"), which
made several L3 tunnels reset the skb's mac header pointer after decap,
here's a selftest that validates this new behaviour.

Patch 1 adds a reusable script for setting up the base network and
tests ipip and gre tunnels. The following patches extend the selftest
to cover more tunnel types (sit, ip6gre, ip6tnl, vxlan-gpe and
bareudp).

Guillaume Nault (4):
  selftests: forwarding: Test redirecting gre or ipip packets to
    Ethernet
  selftests: forwarding: Test redirecting sit packets to Ethernet
  selftests: forwarding: Test redirecting ip6gre and ip6tnl packets to
    Ethernet
  selftests: forwarding: Test redirecting vxlan and bareudp packets to
    Ethernet

 .../testing/selftests/net/forwarding/Makefile |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/config |   7 +
 .../net/forwarding/tc_redirect_l2l3.sh        | 438 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/forwarding/topo_nschain_lib.sh        | 267 +++++++++++
 4 files changed, 713 insertions(+)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/tc_redirect_l2l3.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/topo_nschain_lib.sh

-- 
2.21.3