Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 0/3] Remove duplicated devlink registration check

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:33:44 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Added two new patches that remove registration field from mlx5 and ti drivers.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Both registered flag and devlink pointer are set at the same time
and indicate the same thing - devlink/devlink_port are ready. Instead
of checking ->registered use devlink pointer as an indication.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (3):
  net: ti: am65-cpsw-nuss: fix wrong devlink release order
  net/mlx5: Don't rely on always true registered field
  devlink: Remove duplicated registration check

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/devlink.c  | 10 ++----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 11 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c      | 34 +++++++++----------
 include/net/devlink.h                         |  4 +--
 net/core/devlink.c                            | 19 ++++++-----
 5 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1