Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Clean devlink net namespace operations

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:15:24 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub and Jiri

This short series continues my work on devlink core code to make devlink
reload less prone to errors and harden it from API abuse.

Despite first patch being a clear fix, I would ask you to apply it to net-next
anyway, because the fixed patch is anyway old and it will help us to eliminate
merge conflicts that will arise for following patches or even for the second one.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (2):
  devlink: Break parameter notification sequence to be before/after
    unload/load driver
  devlink: Allocate devlink directly in requested net namespace

 drivers/net/netdevsim/dev.c |  4 +--
 include/net/devlink.h       | 14 ++++++++--
 net/core/devlink.c          | 56 ++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 3 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1