Subject: [PATCH v2 00/23] Fix some issues at documentation

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:54:59 +0200

Hi John,

Please ignore the previous series I sent today [1].  I forgot that I had
already submitted a first version of this series.

[1]  https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

The first patch in this series fix a bad character used instead of
a "(c)" UTF-8 symbol.

The remaining ones fix several broken references to files
under Documentation/, several due to DT schema conversions
from .txt to .yaml.

---

v2:
   - Added a couple of extra fixes;
   - merged two patches touching mtd-physmap.yaml;
   - added missing tags (acked-by/reviewed-by) received after v1.
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (23):
  visorbus: fix a copyright symbol that was bad encoded
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: sja1105: update nxp,sja1105.yaml reference
  dt-bindings: arm: mediatek: mmsys: update mediatek,mmsys.yaml
    reference
  dt-bindings: w1: update w1-gpio.yaml reference
  dt-bindings: mmc: update mmc-card.yaml reference
  libbpf: update index.rst reference
  docs: accounting: update delay-accounting.rst reference
  tools: bpftool: update bpftool-prog.rst reference
  tools: bpftool: update bpftool-map.rst reference
  bpftool: update bpftool-cgroup.rst reference
  MAINTAINERS: update arm,vic.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update aspeed,i2c.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update faraday,ftrtc010.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update fsl,fec.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update ti,sci.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update intel,ixp46x-rng.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update nxp,imx8-jpeg.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update gemini.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update brcm,unimac-mdio.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update chipone,icn8318.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update silergy,sy8106a.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update mtd-physmap.yaml reference
  MAINTAINERS: update ti,am654-hbmc.yaml reference

 Documentation/admin-guide/sysctl/kernel.rst   |  2 +-
 Documentation/bpf/index.rst                   |  2 +-
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,disp.txt        |  2 +-
 Documentation/networking/dsa/sja1105.rst      |  2 +-
 Documentation/w1/masters/w1-gpio.rst          |  2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   | 28 +++++++++----------
 drivers/mmc/host/omap_hsmmc.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/visorbus/visorbus_main.c              |  2 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/test_bpftool_synctypes.py   |  6 ++--
 9 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1